Additional MOOC 5 faculty include:
* Rich Gordon (Professor & Director of Digital Innovation, Medill, Northwestern)
* Tom Collinger (Executive Director Spiegel Research Center and Senior Director Distance Learning, Medill Integrated Marketing Communications, Northwestern)
* Seth Redmore (CMO, Lexalytics, Inc.)
* Jeff Davidoff (CMO, Donuts.Domains)
* Matt Krull (Business Unit Executive, IBM Security)
* Frank Mulhern (Associate Dean, Department Chair, and Professor, Integrated Marketing Communications, Northwestern)
Week 1: Legal Considerations
Week 2: Metrics
Week 3: Performance
Week 4: Management
The Business of Social is course 5 of 6 in the Social Media Marketing Specialization.
In today’s marketplace, organizations need effective, profitable social marketing strategies. In this Specialization, you’ll learn to match markets to social strategies to profitably grow your business. You’ll use social media tools and platforms to design, manage, and optimize social campaigns to promote growth and position your brand in the global digital marketplace, and you’ll develop targeted content to spark dialogue with various social communities. In the final Capstone Project, you’ll create and evaluate a comprehensive social marketing strategy. Each course also contains a toolkit with bonus materials – one for everyone who signs up, and a special toolkit with additional content for only those who sign up and pay to earn a Course Certificate. While the Specialization sequence and Capstone Project is a paid service, each of the individual MOOCs can be taken for free. To enroll in any single MOOC free of charge, click on the following course to navigate to its enrollment page: 1-What is Social?, 2-The Importance of Listening, 3-Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies, 4-Content, Advertising & Social IMC, 5-The Business of Social.