Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see FutureLearn's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
In Part 1, you’ll learn the best practices for optimising your personal or business profile to ensure it gets noticed for the right reasons.
You’ll identify the key features of LinkedIn and learn from experts who have conducted extensive research to find out exactly what it takes to be successful.
Explore discoverability strategies
With over 630 million users on LinkedIn, one of your top challenges is standing out.
On the course, you’ll learn effective strategies for discoverability as well as ways to build and convey authority on your page.
Grow and engage your network alongside industry experts
Learning from the experts at Social Media College, Australia, you’ll identify ways to grow and engage your network as well as assessing the benefits of LinkedIn premium services.
You’ll understand how to leverage group memberships and how to match LinkedIn content types to different buyer stages to ensure you’re pushing out effective content.
What topics will you cover?
- Understanding the LinkedIn landscape
- Benefits and value of using LinkedIn
- LinkedIn content and page types
- Using LinkedIn search and algorithm
- Building a LinkedIn content strategy
- Effective content creation
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Define the key features of LinkedIn as a professional network
- Identify which types of people and businesses can benefit from marketing on LinkedIn
- Describe the different types of content presented on LinkedIn
- Explain the key features of LinkedIn search functionality and how the algorithm works
Who is the course for?
Professionals wanting to learn how to use LinkedIn effectively for their personal brand and organisation marketing. This course is not specifically for marketers, it is a useful starting point for anyone looking to harness the opportunities available through LinkedIn.