Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see FutureLearn's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
In this course you will get the tools to measure the effectiveness of brand and customer assets, interpret regression analysis, calculate customer lifetime value, and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns.
What topics will you cover?
- The marketing process
- Metrics for measuring brand assets
- Customer lifetime value
- Marketing experiments
- Regression basics
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
- Explain types of analytics and how data-driven decision making impacts marketing
- Define and evaluate a brand and brand architecture
- Calculate customer lifetime value and its components
- Design and conduct experiments to test hypotheses about marketing and sales
- Interpret regression outputs and their impact on marketing
Who is the course for?
The course is ideal for practicing and aspiring marketing professionals who want to grow their knowledge, develop their career portfolio, and improve the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns. However it will also be of interest to anyone looking to learn the basics of marketing analytics.
What software or tools do you need?
Access to spreadsheet software (Excel, Google Sheets, etc.) is helpful but not required.