Organisations today need:
the integration of different skills and kinds of expertise into a wide spectrum of professionalism;
a broader and holistic problem-solving that derives from different points of view;
the contamination between different management styles, attitudes, cultures and values to effectively respond to the diversity and richness of the surrounding environment.
Multifunctionality best represents both the potential richness and the difficulties in team work.
Working together in a team isn't always easy, but it can be learnt and improved continuously.
This course, based on Bruce Tuckman's model of group/team development, will show you the different difficulties and challenges that groups/teams need to face during the different stages of their development in order to become a High-Performing Team.
- The course is structured in 5 weeks, sub-divided into modules.
- The modules have different lessons within them, consisting of texts, videos, quizzes and individual self-reflection exercises.
- We advise you to follow the pathway in a linear manner, but you can freely move between content, if it is more useful for your learning style.
- It is important that you respect your own pace: the length indications are a rough estimate, but your pace should guide you in the best way for the enjoyment and individual reflection on the topics covered in the proposed pathway.
- There are also some additional resources, collected in additional material, so you reach a level of detail greater in some topics of your interest and/or tackle some specific tests that can give you some further indication on your attitude.