This Series is relevant to advisors, trainers, facilitators, coaches, mentors, leaders and staff roles working in organizations or independently. In this self-paced Series about the “soft” skills, you’ll clarify your own values, perspectives and biases and then how to manage them for positive change with others. You’ll know how to always sustain trusting, collaborative and productive relationships with others, including in highly diverse organizations.
The Series includes guidelines to always listen, communicate and share useful feedback. You’ll be equipped to conduct powerful coaching conversations for performance, change and learning. You’ll be ready to facilitate highly productive meetings with a wide variety of groups.
The Series includes four courses, each with a pre and post assessment, numerous downloadable tools, Learning Journal, concise and practical video, and numerous sources of additional learning. Each includes interaction with faculty and other learners in an online discussion group. Learners are carefully guided to form their own self-facilitated peer learning groups.
You can start the course anytime. The course ends 45 days after the start date.
What you’ll learn:
- Distinguish your primary style when working with others and how to adapt it when needed
- Recognize diverse values, beliefs and opinions in others and how to work with a wide range of diversity
- Determine how to share clear, relevant and targeted feedback for the progress and learning of others and yourself
- Build and integrate group structures and practices for maximum participation and collaboration among group members
- Manage group conflict, while retaining the members’ commitment to the group’s process and results
- Use powerful coaching conversations to bring out the wisdom, motivation and performance of individuals and teams