Therefore, it is necessary to clarify your objectives and determine priorities daily. Every action you take represents a priority decision. The problem is rarely that you aren’t capable of completing a task; the problem, most often, is time – eventually you will run out of it. This course will provide learners with several time management tools and techniques that can be applied to most work and life situations. From juggling multiple tasks, to managing e-mail, to beating deadlines: you will learn how to budget time wisely, and overcome distractions and time wasters.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- discuss the importance of goals, priorities, and planning;
- use to-do lists as planning tools;
- learn how to prioritize daily tasks and responsibilities and reprioritize on a moment’s notice;
- learn how to identify and overcome time wasters;
- define procrastination;
- discuss the importance of delegation; and
- identify stressors and describe effective coping measures.