Learn how to create a digital marketing strategy
If you don’t know where you’re going, you’ll never arrive, which is why you need a strategy to direct your digital marketing decisions. We will provide you with a step-by-step guide to creating your own digital marketing strategy, to keep you on the right track towards engaging and retaining your most valuable customers online.
Explore digital marketing tools
There are so many ways you can engage online and new digital marketing tools evolving everyday. We’ll give you an overview of what’s available and drill down into the four main components: search, content, social and email. We’ll let you try your hand at using some of the tools and help you understand the opportunities each presents, to form part of a compelling digital marketing campaign, which will get your online business noticed.
By the end of the course, you will:
- understand digital marketing and the opportunities it presents for online business;
- realise the importance of a digital marketing strategy;
- know the different forms of digital marketing and best application of each;
- create the digital customer journey;
- prepare for developing content;
- and design measurement and analytics.
This course is targeted at learners who have a small online business or are considering setting up a small online business and wish to understand the principles of digital marketing, how to create a digital marketing strategy, and how to develop components of a campaign and evaluate their effectiveness. No digital marketing skills are necessary.