Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see Coursera's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
This is a focused course designed to rapidly get you up to speed on the process of data analysis and how it can be managed. Our goal was to make this as convenient as possible for you without sacrificing any essential content. We've left the technical information aside so that you can focus on managing your team and moving it forward.
After completing this course you will know how to….
1. Describe the basic data analysis iteration
2. Identify different types of questions and translate them to specific datasets
3. Describe different types of data pulls
4. Explore datasets to determine if data are appropriate for a given question
5. Direct model building efforts in common data analyses
6. Interpret the results from common data analyses
7. Integrate statistical findings to form coherent data analysis presentations
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Differentiate between various types of data pulls
- Describe the basic data analysis iteration
- Explore datasets to determine if data is appropriate for a project
- Use statistical findings to create convincing data analysis presentations
Course 3 of 5 in the Executive Data Science Specialization.
Managing Data Analysis
Welcome to Managing Data Analysis! This course is one module, intended to be taken in one week. The course works best if you follow along with the material in the order it is presented. Each lecture consists of videos and reading materials that expand on the lecture. I'm excited to have you in the class and look forward to your contributions to the learning community. If you have questions about course content, please post them in the forums to get help from others in the course community. For technical problems with the Coursera platform, visit the Learner Help Center. Good luck as you get started, and I hope you enjoy the course!