Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see edX's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
We’ll take you through, from first principles what the fuss is all about, and you’ll get hands-on in playing with data to teach a computer how to recognize images, sounds and more.
As you explore how AI is used in the real world (recommender systems, computer vision, self-driving etc.) you will also begin to build an understanding of Neural networks and the types of machine learning including supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement etc. You will also see (and experience) what programming AI looks like and how it is applied.
From here you will be able to continue your journey through the emerging fields of AI and ML and related technologies. In so doing, you will formulate a basis to understand and discuss AI and ML related matters in your personal and professional life.
This course is part of the Fundamentals of Google AI for Web Based Machine Learning Professional Certificate.
What you'll learn
- What AI is and isn’t
- How AI, ML, Deep Learning all fit together
- Why Data is important
- Applications of AI
- What programming AI looks like - predicting numbers with regression, computer-assisted decisions with classification, gaming etc can make mistakes because of poor data
- Neural Networks -- what they are and what they aren't. Basics. Forward and Backward propagation
- Understand how Fairness and Ethics work in AI
- The process of teaching a computer how to learn
-How AI applications can make mistakes because of poor data
Chapter 1.1 - What is AI?
Chapter 1.2 - Let's talk terminology and understand what AI, ML, DL are all about
Chapter 1-3 Ethics and Fairness