Course Learning Objectives:
• Negotiate strategically in formal and informal settings
• Identify and resolve customer issues after a negotiation has taken place
• Evaluate and compare services and features of two venues
• Plan a business event using negotiation skills
• Write an announcement for a business event after selecting a venue
Business English: Planning & Negotiating is course 3 of 5 in the Business English Communication Skills Specialization.
This Specialization is designed to teach you to communicate effectively in English in professional contexts. You will expand your English vocabulary, improve your ability to write and speak in English in both social and professional interactions, and learn terminology and skills that you can apply to business negotiations, telephone conversations, written reports and emails, and professional presentations.