Skills learned in this course will be used in the cross-cultural communications course and help prepare you to deliver the professional business presentation in the Capstone project.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- delivery effective job interviews
- give persuasive business pitches
- delivery informative business presentations
- speak persuasively in English
- adapt content to purpose, context and audience
- use appropriate style and tone of writing for business purposes
English for Effective Business Speaking is course 3 of 5 in the Business English for Non-Native Speakers Specialization.
This Specialization will introduce non-native speakers of English to methods for developing English language and communication skills for the workplace, doing business, cross-cultural understanding, and business case study analysis. You'll apply these skills in the final Capstone Project by analysing a current business case study and providing recommendations to a target audience in both presentation and written formats.