Course Learning Objectives
• Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals
• Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication
• Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum
• Develop your networking skills
• Write short emails with appropriate formatting
• Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails
• Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies
Business English: Networking is course 1 of 5 in the Business English Communication Skills Specialization.
This Specialization is designed to teach you to communicate effectively in English in professional contexts. You will expand your English vocabulary, improve your ability to write and speak in English in both social and professional interactions, and learn terminology and skills that you can apply to business negotiations, telephone conversations, written reports and emails, and professional presentations.