Il percorso aiuta a svelare le insidie del gioco d’azzardo presentando in modo semplice ed intuitivo la Matematica che ne governa il funzionamento.
Technology is an essential component of today’s workplace and is a ubiquitous component of our society. Technology can be a useful tool to support students’ engagement in and learning of mathematics. This course allows you to learn, along with colleagues from other schools and around the world, instructional practices that utilize technology to support students’ mathematical learning.
- Describe the different affordances of technology to support students’ learning of mathematics (multiple linked dynamic representations, direct manipulation of objects, computational power, the ability to model and simulate real events).
- Critically evaluate and use materials for teaching mathematics with technology and make decisions about appropriate and effective use of mathematics technology (e.g., mathematical, cognitive, pedagogical fidelity).
- Analyze students’ learning and thinking about mathematical ideas when students use technology.
- Observe students’ work with technology and pose questions that both assesses students’ mathematical thinking and develops this thinking as they engage with mathematical tasks.
- Engage students in productive discourse that focuses on important mathematical ideas when using technology-enhanced mathematics tasks.