Applied Corporate Finance Professional Certificate
What you will learn
- How to apply a variety of financial techniques – including shareholder returns, valuation, financial modelling and risk management.
- Understand how to grow and safeguard stakeholder value.
- How to apply and explain accruals & accrual accounting.
- Evaluate opportunities, projects and alternative capital providers from a financial perspective.
- Understand debt & equity capital markets, loan markets and private equity.
An organisation’s sustainable cash flows and its accounting profits (or losses) are both supremely important, but they can be very different. Explore the differences between debt and share capital, fact and judgement in financial reporting and financial markets, and understand and apply terms such as capitalisation, depreciation, amortisation and [...]