Have you ever wondered how companies manage relationships with their thousands of suppliers? Sourcing is an important part of managing a successful supply chain. This course introduces you to the exciting area of supply chain sourcing.
This course will provide a solid understanding of what a supply chain is all about.
- Provides an introduction to Supply Chain
- Leverages graphics to promote the Integrated Supply Chain model
- Emphasizes understanding the Extended Supply Chain
- Presents a holistic approach – Incorporating People, Process, and Technology
- Calls-out industry-specific supply chain
- Leverages discussions, videos, quizzes, and questions for consideration
- Provides awareness of career path opportunities
- Presents emerging and futuristic trends in supply chain
and given that at GT we are focused on developing what’s next in the world, we include Discussion of emerging and futuristic trends in supply chain. There is very little math involved in this course – so don’t worry at all about your math skills.
Who is this class for: This course is designed for a wide range of learners including: - Individuals working in a supply chain domain interested in improving their knowledge of supply chain - Individuals curious about pursuing a career in supply chain - Students working or studying in an adjacent business field - Seasoned professionals who may be moving to a new area of supply chain - Hobbyists – seeking to learn more about the world around them.
Supply Chain Concepts
Graded: Draw a Supply Chain Network of a desktop computer supply chain
Graded: Week 1 Quiz
Planning & Procurement
Graded: Week 2 Quiz
Manufacturing & Service Operations
Graded: Week 3 Quiz
Graded: Week 4 Quiz
Graded: Week 5 Quiz