Inclusion is more than just a buzzword – it's a business strategy. Learn how to attract and support a diverse workforce. How do you foster a company culture that supports a diverse workforce, including employees with disabilities? Co-developed with Harvard Extension School, this course gives hiring managers and recruiters the tools they need to attract, interview and onboard a diverse team, including candidates with disabilities.
Why should you take this course?
- It’s quick - The course will take only 2-3 hours total to complete!
- It’s actionable – Each session includes concrete calls to action to implement at your organization
- It’s a networking opportunity
By signing up you’ll join a community of like-minded professionals
No previous experience required.
This course distills valuable lessons from leaders in inclusion, human resources professionals, and people with disabilities into four quick and engaging sessions.
What you'll learn:
- How to identify potential barriers to employment
- How to comfortably recruit, interview, and onboard candidates with disabilities
- How to improve workplace accessibility and culture to support candidates with different abilities