En este curso encontrarás respuestas a preguntas de la vida cotidiana al entender el funcionamiento de tus riñones.
Explore current concepts in health, exercise, and wellness and learn how to shape your own personal health in this credit-eligible course. This 3 credit hour health and wellness course focuses on the latest trends in health, exercise, and wellness. From stress management and emotional health to overall well being, we will explore personal health, health related attitudes and beliefs, and individual health behaviors.
- Assessment of One’s Personal Health
- Optimizing Psychological, Spiritual, and Emotional Health
- Managing Stress
- Ensuring a Safe Family/Work Environment
- Drug and Substance Abuse Prevention
- Alcohol and Tobacco Use
- Dietary Choices for Lifelong Health
- Achieving and Maintaining a Healthy Weight
- Improving Personal Fitness
- Chronic Disease Risk Reduction
This course satisfies the Social-Behavioral Sciences (SB) general studies requirement at Arizona State University. This course may satisfy a general education requirement at other institutions; however, it is strongly encouraged that you consult with your institution of choice to determine how these credits will be applied to their degree requirements prior to transferring the credit.
What you'll learn:
- The role of health, nutrition, and wellness in your daily life
- An understanding of how psychological, spiritual, and emotional health are connected to our overall wellbeing and physical health
- How to identify personal health risks based upon current lifestyle choices
- How to identify lifestyle changes that will enhance lifelong health
- How to evaluate the evidence to support or disprove selected health claims