In the expression “creative thinking”, the keyword is not creativity; the keyword is thinking. With the help of great philosophers, you will rediscover the art of thinking.
Acquire the ability to help make innovation happen, using a rich mix of practical approaches & robust concepts. Innovation involves transformative thinking and the genuine ability to cultivate and pick the lucrative fruits of our creative labour. In this subject, you will develop an appreciation for a range of tools and concepts that can help make innovation happen. This subject will feature original content and fresh thinking. It contains a stimulating mix of creative experiments, intriguing innovation examples, practical tools and robust concepts. These will help you induce creativity, gain deep customer insights, and develop an appreciation for creating a compelling innovation strategy.
What will you learn?
Innovation in Practice:
- The practice and meaning of innovation
- Signature characteristics of innovative organizations
- Processes of service and product innovation
- Different approaches for sourcing external ideas
Creativity in Action:
- An understanding of how our creative minds work
- Key considerations and principles of creativity
- A range of creativity tools
Bringing Ideas to Life:
- An appreciation of how we can learn from others
- A range of approaches for gathering deep customer insights
- Key consideration in appreciating and conveying customer value
Building an Innovative Organisation:
- Approaches for challenging business models and constructing innovation strategies
- Approaches for stimulating and embedding innovation in your own organization