Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see FutureLearn's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
- Explore the different definitions of public health and describe how these developed over the post-war period
- Identify the structures, organisations and individuals that put public health into practice
- Reflect on the challenges faced by public health in post-war Britain
- Evaluate the different solutions put forward to address public health problems in post-war Britain
- Interpret contemporary public health structures, challenges and solutions alongside their historical context