Cloud Native Foundations Professional Certificate
What you will learn:
- Describe the cloud services and evaluate public, private and hybrid cloud options including multicloud, microservices, serverless, cloud native, DevOps and application modernization options.
- Identify and describe emerging and current IBM Cloud services and technologies such as containers, databases, artificial Intelligence and IBM Watson, Blockchain, Internet of Things, and others.
- Access IBM Cloud using graphical interfaces, command line tools, and APIs and explore IBM Cloud services for database, integration, analytics, artificial intelligence, and DevOps services. Then, deploy an application on IBM Cloud using a Starter Kit.
- Explain Cloud Native core principles and practices,and employ CI/CD pipelines to build scalable applications in multicloud architectures.
- Build cloud native applications using containerization tools and technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, and Istio and deploy and scale your applications in public, private or hybrid clouds.