Learn to talk about daily life, what you do during the day and when things happen in the third Spanish for Beginners course.
Want to speak Spanish? This course will teach you Spanish with video sequences that use real situations in a variety of contexts. Learn the basics for understanding and communicating in both a practical and fun way. Enrol today!
This introductory Spanish course consists of 23 video sequences distributed in 20 chapters. The sequences show real communicative situations in different contexts so that you can gain a practical and useful understanding of the Spanish Language. Each chapter follows the same structure: introductory stage, observation stage (language and communication), exercises and self-assessment. The course applies an immersive approach, giving you the content in Spanish from the start. It may be overwhelming at first, but it is also one of the fastest ways to learn a language - we invite you to jump right in and have fun!
The course includes the following topics:
- En contacto con el Español.
- Gente que conocemos.
- El entorno. Ciudades y barrios.
- Actividad social: comidas y bebidas.
- Hábitos para el tiempo libre.
This course aims to:
- turn the learning of Spanish into a ludic and playful experience.
- solve different actual situations of everyday life in a practical way in order to help the student acquire a basic but fluent communicative competence.