By the time you complete this course, you should be able to:
- Create an accessibility auditing toolkit.
- Identify and apply key accessibility guidelines in WCAG 2.0.
- Retrieve WCAG 2.0's supporting documents when needed.
- Employ Web-based automated accessibility checkers.
- Measure and/or assess Web design elements such as colour contrast, readability, and others using a range of publicly available test tools.
- Test for accessibility using assistive technologies such as the JAWS and ChromeVox screen readers.
- Apply easy manual tests to quickly assess accessibility.
- Select an appropriate type of Web accessibility audit and corresponding reporting strategy aimed at the audience being served.
- Recognize relevant accessibility guidelines, standards and specifications and integrate these into accessibility review strategies based on international requirements.