Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see FutureLearn's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
Through the course you will reflect on and identify your professional development needs. You will explore: behaviour management strategies, pedagogical approaches to teaching and learning, ways to prioritise your workload and more.
What topics will you cover?
- Reflective practice and how this can be used to review and develop teaching and learning.
- Strategies for managing workload.
- Approaches to effective behaviour management in order to promote behaviours for learning.
- The use of assessment for learning (AFL) strategies to effectively assess the progress and learning needs of children.
- Approaches for providing appropriate challenge and differentiation.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
- Develop your understanding and use of reflective practice to review and identify your own professional development needs.
- Reflect on, develop and extend your understanding and application of a range of behaviour management strategies.
- Reflect on and develop your assessment for learning (AFL) approaches to identify the learning needs of your students.
- Reflect on and develop your pedagogical approach to teaching and learning, including providing appropriate challenge and support for your students.
- Develop effective strategies for managing and prioritising workload.