Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see Skillshare's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
We often feel ashamed to talk about our past, but until we do so in a healthy manner, our struggles will continue throughout our lifetime and likely get passed on for generations.
Childhood abuse can have lifelong effects such as: Depression, Anger, Anxiety, Fear, Low self-esteem and Loneliness.
Many people who experienced abuse as children, are unaware of the impact it can have on us as adults.
This introductory workshop will provide you with:
- Validation of your personal experiences with abuse.
- Tools you can use to begin to undo the effects.
- Insight to your current behaviors and how you can change them.
- In-depth lectures on how the abuse affected your belief system.
Why take this workshop?
- It's short! Your time is valuable and I want to make sure you get all the basic information needed to get you started in your healing journey.
- My workshop is designed for anyone who wants to learn more about childhood abuse and the effects. My approach is by teaching through everyday lived experiences that you can relate to.
- Taking the first step in acknowledging your past can be painful. I designed this workshop with a casual yet gentle approach to make sure you can hear the messages without feeling discomfort.
Anyone who has experienced abuse as a child deserves to be heard. Your experiences are real and you're not alone. Millions of adults (including myself) can relate with their own personal experiences. I understand how difficult it can be to address the past, and I also believe you deserve to unload the weight of your experiences so you can lead a more enriched life.