By the end of this course, you will be able to
• Improve your overall written English skills
• See differences and similarities among the different email formats
• Write more effective subject lines and email text
• Apply various key language to different types of emails
• Correct common errors such as punctuation and capitalization
• Study tone and level of formality in emails
• Understand how culture affects what is appropriate in a business emails
• Write powerful business emails for professional needs
Write Professional Emails in English is course 1 of 4 in the Improve Your English Communication Skills Specialization.
This Specialization helps you improve your professional communication in English for successful business interactions. Each course focuses on a particular area of communication in English: writing emails, speaking at meetings and interviews, giving presentations, and networking online. Whether you want to communicate to potential employers, employees, partners or clients, better English communication can help you achieve your language and professional goals. The Capstone course will focus especially on making those important connections to take your career or business to the next level. Make yourself more competitive by improving your English through this Specialization: Improve Your English Communication Skills.