- Elements of C/C++ programming languages
- Basic data types
- Sequential and conditional execution
- Iterative solutions
- Arrays, matrices and their applications
- Sorting and searching
- Elements of string processing
- Introduction to pointers
- Basics of Software Engineering
- File Processing
Learners will read and understand many sample programs, and will have to write several on their own. This course deals with basic programming, and sets the foundation for solid programming practices for beginners.
This course is part of the Fundamentals of Computer Science XSeries Program:
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Foundations of Data Structures
- Implementation of Data Structures
What you'll learn:
Basic programming skills
To write C/C++ programs to solve real world computational problems.
Good programming practices
How to handle large and complex programs.