After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Recognise the importance and function of problem solving and creative thought within academic study and the role of critical thought in creative ideation.
2. Develop a toolkit to be able to identify real problems and goals within ill-defined problems
3. Recognize and apply analytical problem solving techniques
4. Recognise and apply creative problem solving techniques
5. Identify the use of creativity within and types of problems most common to your field
6. Apply learnt problem solving and creative ideation skills to a real-life context and reflect on personal learning processes
Course 2 of 4 in the Academic Skills for University Success Specialization.