Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see edX's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
Get ready to ace your AP Physics 1 exam in this interactive prep course! Whether you are preparing for an upcoming exam or looking for a more challenging Physics course to add to your current curriculum, AP Physics 1 is a great place to start. This challenging course is designed to help high school students prepare for the AP Physics 1 test, and covers all of the material for the test supported by videos, simulations, and online labs.
Topics include motion, forces, gravitation, energy and momentum, rotation, harmonic motion, and an introduction to electric charge and basic circuits. Each module ends with an assessment, with questions similar in style to those on the AP test, and the course wraps up with a mock AP test.
You may choose to take this course simultaneously with a high school AP course, or on its own to help you prepare for the AP exam.
What you'll learn:
- The basics of motion and forces
- Gravitation and circular motion
- Conservation of momentum and conservation of energy
- Rotational motion, torque, and static equilibrium
- Waves and simple harmonic motion
- The basics of electric charge and electric circuits