In an era when big data and artificial intelligence are taking an increasingly larger role in healthcare, data sharing has huge potential for improvements in medical development, patient safety, and waste reduction.
On this course, you’ll explore the benefits and challenges of sharing global healthcare data.
With support from industry experts, you’ll consider topics like the future of medical development, improving medical care, medical accessibility, and more.
You’ll also discover the strategies used by governments, funding bodies, institutions, and publishers to get access to datasets.
What topics will you cover?
This course is focused on studies of future medical development. Topics below will be discussed:
- How can massive data sharing in healthcare benefit medical development?
- How to improve patient safety?
- How to enhance medical quality, and achieve precise medicine?
- How to increase medical accessibility?
- For Governments, funding bodies, institutions, and publishers, when given patients data, how do they develop strategies?
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
- Describe how big data can improve the quality of healthcare.
- Explore how big data and artificial intelligence can be utilized in the field of healthcare for quality improvement.
- Apply using big data and artificial intelligence to build new methodologies to improve healthcare.
- Improve healthcare quality and patient safety using massive observational health data and artificial intelligence techniques.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone interested in big data and artificial intelligence applications in healthcare for global health improvement.
This is likely to include students, researchers, and healthcare professionals.