Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see edX's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
It's important to remember, however, that innovation is driven by people. Therefore, it's not so easy to find reliable models that allow us to analyze the behaviors of our workers and help foster innovation in a company.
In this course, we will present a model of innovation competence composed of three dimensions. This model can be applied to self-evaluate your own innovation competences or those of the people working in your organization. In this way, you will be able to detect needs and establish personalized training actions, as well as collect evidence of the results of possible interventions carried out to promote innovation.
What you'll learn
- How to define the innovation model and describe its components
- The relationships between innovation components
- Examples of innovative behavior
- Self-diagnosis of innovation competences
- How to evaluate other people's innovation competences
- How to design a plan to improve the competence of one's own innovation or that of other people