Learn the basics of installing and administering Windows Server 2012 R2.
Interested in gaining the basic skills needed to use Windows Server technology to power the next generation of optimized networks, applications, and web services?
This self-paced course is an introduction to Windows Server. You’ll have an opportunity to learn the basics of installing and administering the Windows Server 2012 server operating system.
This fundamentals course will prepare you for more advanced courses in Windows Server administration. The course content will also help you prepare for the Windows Server 2012 Microsoft Certified Solution Architect (MCSA) examinations.
What you'll learn
- Identify the best Windows Server 2012 edition for your organization’s needs.
- Decide between a fresh install, upgrade or migration.
- Install Windows Server and perform post-installation tasks.
- Install server roles and features.
- Administer and monitor Windows Server using Server Manager.