If you’re a journalist, media/content producer or teacher, you’ll discover how to augment print-based media with sounds, images and videos, and see how to create an augmented city map and geo-located augmented reality game for your audience.
If you’re a web designer or app developer, you’ll gain a range of technological building blocks that you can integrate into your service portfolio.
Whatever your background, you’ll learn how to design cutting-edge visual experiences that will enhance your job prospects.
What you’ll learn:
• All about the main MAR products and technologies on the market today
• How to build three different augmented reality applications using an augmented reality browser and authoring tools
• How to include image recognition and object tracking
• How to use geolocation functionality for outdoor augmented reality
• Details of the ISO-ARAF standard, an innovative language for representing augmented reality content