This is the fourth part of an introductory business information systems course, designed to help you pass the CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications exam and introduce you to the amazing world of Information Technology.
In this course, you will learn the basic concepts of information systems and their application.
In Part 4, you will learn:
- The syntax and structures of programming (pseudocode)
- The logic that drives programming
- How object-oriented programming works
- The most important data types and structures
- What are the most common file types
- How databases are managed
- The basics of SQL, HTML and XML
- What data warehousing and data mining are
- Basics of Web technologies (HTML, XML)
- Basic Web page development (analysis and design)