The site offers an online tutorial in a student-friendly format. The course includes topics such as building wealth, budgets, credit cards, debt, 401k programs, employer benefit packages, identity theft, and more.
1. Course Description: Explore how to discover our net worth and the importance of creating a financial plan now
2. Here we cover how small spending habits can add up and what would happen if those spending habits turned into saving habits.
3. In module 3 we show how accumulating debt at this age can have long lasting effects on their financial future
4. Teaches students how to track and better manage their money by creating a spending plan
5. In module 5 we follow a student’s tragic story to illustrate that having money set aside gives you more options for coping with an emergency.
6. Module 6 explains how a 401(k) works and all that entails
7. Module 7 covers different financial fraud schemes and tells students what they can do if they have been swindled and where they can go for help