Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see FutureLearn's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
As you explore the role of the content designer, you’ll learn the value of journey mapping and prototyping and how to use data to improve and iterate your content.
You’ll also learn how content designers work across government and the public sector, and have the opportunity to exchange tips and best practice with other learners on the course.
Week 1: What is content design?
Week 2: How do you meet your users' needs?
Week 3: How do you create effective content?
Week 4: How do you improve your content and your skills?
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- demonstrate the main skills and knowledge needed for user-centred content design
- interpret common data measures to make content decisions
- apply principles of accessibility to content design
- reflect on your own skills and professional development
- contribute to the content community by sharing your experience and insights
Who is the course for?
This course is designed specifically for new content designers or for those who work in roles which involve content design.
The principles and ideas covered in the course will be useful for content professionals across all sectors.