Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see FutureLearn's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
You will explore emerging cyber security risks, types of cyber attacks and the impact that they can have on organisations, and the specific threats posed by new technologies.
What topics will you cover?
- Current and emerging security implications
- Networks and security, loss of the traditional LAN and LAN perimeter
- Consumerisation of corporate technology through apps, tablets and smartphones
- Client-side threats, web-server security, web-applications security
- Operating system security
- Concepts, problems and issues related to modern technologies
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of relevant knowledge about organisations, their external context and how they are managed
- Demonstrate an understanding of the changing cyber threat landscape and the developments in cyberspace
- Apply knowledge to a range of situations including IT security, finance, accounting, and organisational behaviour, taking account of the inter-relationships of these topics and their interactions with the business and the industry and external environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of appropriate techniques sufficient to allow detailed investigation into relevant cybersecurity management issues
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone looking to increase their knowledge of cyber security and protect themselves against cyber attacks.