Sport Business Management Professional Certificate
What you will learn:
- Develop foundational skills and knowledge focused on specific areas of the sport business industry.
- Identify and apply principles of sales, sports marketing, event management, data driven decision making, and basic managerial skills to the sport business industry.
- Utilize critical thinking and reasoning skills to analyze issues on the business side of sports.
- Apply professional development practices and skills founded in business administration and practices in the sports industry.
- Demonstrate knowledge of common data sources, methods, and systems utilized in sports analytics.
In sports, gut instincts are great but data analytics are necessary. Learn how to use data, facts, and metrics to identify problems, make informed decisions and propose innovative solutions to guide strategic business decisions in the sport industry.
As a successful sales executive, you can help fans become part of the experience, both in the stadium and out. Learn key sales and revenue generation strategies from professionals within the sports industry, which is valued at more than $500 billion this year.
Kick off your career in sport management. This course explores the variety of career pathways within sport management and will help you identify your personal strengths. Discover real job opportunities and learn how to network with professionals in the field – this is where you break into the [...]