What you will learn:
- Develop a style of leadership that is suited to your strengths and the needs of the situation.
- Solve complex problems that meet the interests and objectives of the parties involved.
- Implement the key negotiation skills and styles to carry out effective negotiations and reach satisfactory agreements.
- Develop communication skills: assertiveness and empathy.
- Develop the skills that will allow you to achieve and optimize results at work.
- Internalize the elements and intellectual standards that are part of the critical thinking process.
This course will Challenge you to develop who you are and could be as a leader, develop what type of leader you could be depends on empowering your strengths and ability to adapt your behavior according to the situation.
It analyzes the “social” perspective of a negotiation and its impact on successful agreements, as well as the risks of ignoring it, or disregarding its applicability. The course integrates the most recent advances in the development of negotiation skills, based on modern life complexities, in a simple and direct [...]
Identify and develop the most important communication skills: assertiveness and empathy. Interpersonal communication is one of the most important management skills: everyday we relate with our bosses, collaborators, customers and colleagues. Being a good communicator is synonym to being a good [...]
It describes the elements of the Leadership model oriented towards human flourishing, in order to develop leaders who achieve better results. It describes the elements of the Leadership model oriented towards human flourishing, in order to develop leaders who achieve better results. We are facing a world leadership crisis, [...]
It describes the different negotiation strategies based on expected results and their impact on the relationship between the parties involved. The dilemma of the negotiator is a phenomenon that is derived from the tension that arises when, in the light of a specific situation, the optimum negotiation strategy must [...]
Learn to analyze events with intellectual rigor. Identify how reasoned decisions help cope with change. Making decisions in today's world, a world increasing in complexity, with broad changes and uncertainty, creates the need of approaches that allow us to discern the real problems and the causes that create them. [...]