It will introduce you to the language that you need to:
- describe people, both physically and in terms of their personality;
- talk about what people wear (clothes, accessories and colours);
- talk about your family;
- ask for people’s contact details (address, telephone number, e-mail);
- describe your home and the furniture in it;
- talk about what you want when looking for accommodation.
Talk about people and places in Spanish
During the four weeks of the course, you will learn the vocabulary and phrases you need to talk about people and places, and the present tense of some of the basic verbs, such as se/estar (to be), tener (to have) and querer (to want), and the expression ‘hay’ (there is/there are) to describe places.
You will also learn how to ask questions in Spanish. You will continue to develop your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, through the activities, the audio and the video resources.
You will find tips and advice on how to develop our study skills, and some cultural information about people and places in the Spanish speaking world.