Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see Skillshare's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
1. Write a program to check whether a number is negative, positive or zero
2. Write a program to check whether a character is alphabet or not
3. Write a program to input week number and print week day
4. Write a program to count total number of notes in given amount 200,100,50,20,10,5
5. You are looking for a new member to expand your programming.It should be a person from ages 18 to 40Write a program to ask the user’s age and whether the user has previous python experience(using 'y' or 'n'). Display a message indicating whether the person is eligible to join your team.
1. Print all natural numbers (from 1 to 10) in reverse order
2. Print all even numbers between 1 to 100
3. Find sum of all natural numbers between 1 to n
4. Print the multiplication table of any number
1. Find sum of all natural numbers between 1 to n using functions
2. Print the multiplication table of any number using functions
Write a guessing game where the user has to guess a secret number. After every guess the program tells the user whether the secret number is larger or smaller. The maximum number of tries is 3
In case you would like to continue learning python, please feel free to check out my website. I regularly post programming tips and guidance, projects and step by step tutorials.