We'll discuss all of this in the framework of a flourishing embedded systems field: the Internet of Things, where billions of intercommunicating devices could enable unprecedented, innovative products and services. If you'd like to learn how to create similarly innovative products, then this is the course for you!
At the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- make the right choice for your own project when it comes to the target market, parallel executions, time and the lifecycle of your system
- hack, avoid failure and promote success
- decide whether to buy or to build components
- how to assemble a good team
- install case tools
- learn how to work with SysML
This is an introductory course. Check out our more advanced course Architecting Smart IoT Devices soon if you want to go beyond the basics!
Week 1: What are Embedded Systems?
Week 2: Problems and Failures
Week 3: System Life Cycle