The course is specifically valuable for:
• Employees who have creative ideas important to their company;
• Managers seeking to assemble creative people and resources;
• Technical specialists desiring to become part of an internal venture; and
• Consultants who advise companies on ways to launch and grow internal ventures.
You will learn strategies to help you launch a corporate venture with coursework focused on four key areas:
• Examining how to audit a company's internal environment to establish a framework for its innovation capabilities;
• Creating a plan for an organizational structure and operational format that incorporates key roles and players for internal ventures within the company;
• Analyzing corporate culture to identify creative capabilities that leverage the company's best practices for innovation;
• Evaluating innovation portfolios and compose innovation strategies that are best aligned with the implementation potential within the company.
Week 1: Innovation Environments and Capabilities
Week 2: Organizational Structures and Operational Formats
Week 3: Corporate Culture
Week 4: Creating an Innovation Strategy
Course 3 of 5 in the Corporate Entrepreneurship Specialization.