What you will learn:
- To apply psychological theories to the process of recruiting and selecting the right person for the job while minimizing bias in the selection process.
- To apply motivation theories to performance management and appraisal, and to design appraisal systems that help promote high performance.
- To understand significant leadership theories, and to explain the development of leadership skills and how they relate to employee engagement.
- To apply core psychological concepts to explain how to build psychologically healthy and productive workplaces.
- To understand and explain the factors leading to successful organizational change and learning among employees.
Learn about the psychology and processes of organizational change, creativity, and innovation as part of the UCx Organizational Psychology MicroMasters. One thing is certain in today’s uncertain working world; the need to change and be innovative. People have different reactions to change in their organization, from firm resistance to [...]
Learn about how leaders foster engagement, growth, and a sense of meaning at work in a changing and increasingly diverse environment as part of the UCx Organizational Psychology MicroMasters. Leaders influence an organization’s strategic direction, culture, and day-to-day operations. In this course, we will highlight the complexity of leadership [...]
Learn to ensure that your organization has the right people in the right jobs, to support employee wellbeing and improve performance and organizational success as part of the UCx in Organizational Psychology MicroMasters.