Online Teaching for Educators: Development and Delivery Professional Certificate
What you will learn:
- Identify, appraise and implement learning management tools and systems;
- Determine key development considerations, and formulate a strategic plan for launching an online course or program;
- Evaluate and adopt educational technologies, and apply instructional design principles and methodology;
- Create engaging content and an effective course structure and experience that aligns with online course development best practice.
- Explore how to foster supportive and enriching virtual teaching and learning environments;
- Learn how to teach effectively in online and blended formats to achieve student learning objectives.
Learn strategies for effective and engaging teaching and learning in an online course environment. Want to be that teacher that students look back on fondly into adulthood? Not sure how best to translate and adapt the classroom experience into an online environment? This course will help you prepare for [...]
This course will prepare administrators and educators with an understanding of course and program design and development. This course will prepare administrators and educators with an understanding of course and program design and development.
This course will prepare administrators and educators with an understanding of course and program design and development. Models of instructional design will be introduced and hands on tips for converting face to face lectures and assessment will be provided, as well as ideas for how to set up an [...]
Determine key considerations for preparing and developing an online course or program, from technology selection to change management. Successful online education requires substantial groundwork before instructors can get started on course design and delivery. Designed for educators, administrators and educational leaders required to make decisions about digital learning technologies [...]