Intelligent and Integrated Energy Systems Professional Certificate
What you will learn:
- Evaluate the performance, role and impact of combined/integrated energy technologies on modern energy systems such as renewable energy sources, energy storage, electric vehicles, thermal systems and interconnected multi-carrier grids.
- Identify how to digitalize the “conventional” grid using technologies including but not limited to, AI, machine learning, blockchain and computer simulations.
- Evaluate the flexibility, grid support and reduction in carbon footprint that can be obtained by transition to electric mobility, electrified heating, and hydrogen energy.
- Make informed decisions about managing infrastructure, actors, policy and energy markets that support the energy transition and sustainable energy systems.
- Make and validate sustainable business models for an integrated energy system of the future identifying and utilizing the multitude of changes to the present systems in an opportunistic way.
Learn how digital technologies help with the energy transition and then how to use this to develop future potential business models in various energy and energy-dependent sectors. This course focuses on the emerging digitalization-based business models in the energy systems field. You will study how digital technologies can aid [...]
Learn where and how to apply intelligence to the energy grid to create a digitalized, automated, integrated and optimized energy system. The course discusses state-of-the-art digital technologies, so you are at the forefront of the power grid revolution.
Design an integrated energy system recognizing the role of intelligent use of various technologies including renewable energy sources, energy storage, electric vehicles, thermal systems and interconnected multi-carrier grids.
Gain insight into the technology, economics, governance and management of the energy system and its current transitions to combat climate change so you can take appropriate decisions and design feasible policies. This course is designed for anyone seeking a comprehensive understanding of the current energy system, in order to [...]