Digital Marketing and Customer Engagement Professional Certificate
What you will learn:
- Tools and techniques to engage users throughout their customer journey.
- How to support customers and build customer satisfaction and loyalty by developing a win-win relationship to better serve and retain them.
- Segment strategies that can include sales, acquisition, ecommerce, product education, product use, customer service, and help desk alignment.
- Analyze all the digital channels a customer interacts with within your business or organization, and how to communicate in an effective way.
- Understand all the digital touchpoints your customer has with your brand, including email, social media, and your website.
Digital Marketing is the backbone element which uses platforms and digital technologies, such as any kind of device to maintain connected to the users. Once the users are part of this ecosystem, the companies convert this random data in accurate algorithms to improve the effectiveness of any marketing [...]
The speed of business transactions and the agile way to take decisions increase the needs to digitalize the trading activities of any kind of business. That’s why the business models are changing very fast, and the adaptation to the new customer behaviors will impact the feasibility of the businesses [...]