1) To familiarize the trainee with basic concepts of computer programming and developer tools.
2) To present the syntax and semantics of the “C” language as well as data types offered by the language.
3) To allow the trainee to write their own programs using standard language infrastructure regardless of the hardware or software platform.
1) Introduction to compiling and software development.
2) Basic scalar data types and their operators.
3) Flow control.
4) Complex data types: arrays, structures and pointers.
5) Structuring the code: functions and modules.
6) Preprocessing source code.
The start date of the course is selected by a candidate, just like the end date, max. 20 weeks after starting date. The course length is selected by a candidate, from 40 days to 20 weeks.
Upon completing the course and passing final assessment (min. 70% score), the student is eligible for a 50% discount voucher for exam in C at one of Pearon VUE’s testing centres.