Chinese for HSK Level 1 is the first step of the 6 levels and assesses test takers’ abilities in the application of everyday Chinese. It is the counterpart of Level 1 of the Chinese Language Proficiency Scales for Speakers of Other Languages and the A1 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. You will learn:
- 30 video lectures with dialogue role plays by PKU students;
- More than 150 commonly used words;
- Around 50 key grammar points;
- New words and texts via audio;
- Quizzes for each lesson and HSK test papers;
- Videos for 70 basic Chinese characters (optional);
- Supplementary materials about China (optional).
In short, the course covers the four skills although only listening and reading are tested in HSK. At the end of the course, you will be able to understand and use simple Chinese phrases, meet basic needs for communication and possess the ability to further your Chinese language studies.
Have a fantastic journey of Chinese learning.
Course 1 of 4 in the Learn Chinese: HSK Test Preparation Specialization.