Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create effective plans for software development
- Map user requirements to developer tasks
- Assess and plan for project risks
- Apply velocity-driven planning techniques
- Generate work estimates for software products
Agile Planning for Software Products is course 4 of 6 in the Software Product Management Specialization.
In this specialization you will master Agile software practices to lead a team of developers and interact with clients. In the final capstone project you will practice and apply management techniques to realistic scenarios that you will face in your career as a Software Product Manager. You will have the opportunity to share your experiences and learn from the insights of others as part of a Software Product Management community.