Circular Strategies for Sustainable Healthcare Professional Certificate
What you will learn:
- The fundamentals of the circular economy and urban mining.
- How to apply circular strategies in a hospital or other healthcare environment.
- How to set-up a green team.
- How to create smarter solutions for circular products and processes.
- How to make recommendations for reducing waste in a hospital.
Apply theories, tools and best practices needed to design circular products or services for hospitals and other healthcare organizations. Developing or improving medical devices to ensure a continuous supply for an exponentially growing population is a critical factor in making healthcare more sustainable. This course will help you to [...]
Learn to apply the principles of the circular economy in a hospital or healthcare organization to reduce waste and contribute to sustainable healthcare. Reducing medical waste is a worldwide challenge that calls for smarter solutions that can make healthcare more sustainable. This course helps hospital staff, management, users and [...]